Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

Attex 6x6 picture thread

My Attex ST/295 that I picked up to restore.

Here's a pic of my boys in West Virginia. The Li'ltruck is mine, the camo machine is a mongrel made from parts, and the yellow one is a Tomahawk

Don
    Last edited by Mike; 06-07-2007 at 11:38 PM. Reason: picture wasn't showing up

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Here's a pic of my boys in West Virginia. The Li'ltruck is mine, the camo machine is a mongrel made from parts, and the yellow one is a Tomahawk

Don
    Don, all of those look awesome. I love your Lil Truck and it looks like your sons are having a blast! I think this picture sums up what it's all about and I love that you have enough 6 wheelers for everyone to be able to have their own!

You can never have too many 6 wheelers. It is nice to have enough for everyone you know to have one if you all ever want to go riding together. I am excited about getting my Hustler Big Foot 980 going because I can fit 4 people in it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

attex

this is my 72 400st,it just a throw together roll bar and driving sticks and paint,i will mess it up in the woods anyway thanks IMAG0009.JPG
    Last edited by scramblerjohn; 09-19-2007 at 08:30 PM.

She looks like fun John! I like the roll bar.

She's a beauty, John- and all ready for Philipsburg!

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Here is my latest, the green machine that has been stored away in a barn since 1977....

Here is the first Attex I ever owned, a 297.....

And, the racer which is still under construction.....

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Keep 'yer locking collars tight, and in the right place...

I posted a few pics of the 503R post-bearing failure in my gallery. I'm lucky it didn't do a lot more damage. I was coming down from about 45 with the auxiliary 'chute open when I felt a weird oscillation toward the rear of the beast. OSCILLATION?! The 'dern wheel's coming off!

I got it back in the shed, but haven't had a chance to yank it yet...

OUCH! You really did get lucky that nothing major got damaged.

+ Reply to Thread