Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

A very nice machine and a full set of Fatcats to boot! Way cool.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hello,
    That is a GREAT looking ride. It looks to be nice shape.

Finally found a project!!!

Turns out its really two!! Two super chiefs. Bunch of extra parts also, extra body, odds and ends. I'm soo stoked. One i'm getting going NOW!! The other is in real nice shape and so I'm going to take some time with it. Picked them up a few days ago. Check out the pics!!
    Attached Images

Wow, great find.

Wow, what a find. Have fun bringing them back to life.

Hi J

Nice find on the Attex's, got a question. Is that a Pantera (hope i spelled it right) in one of the photos? Looks like one. See a few other sleepers back there. Good luck on the projects and keep us posted.

Hey Lewis,

I was going to guess a Lotus Esprit, vintage 80s.
    Banned

The shop of projects!!!

Thanks guys,
    George wins!!! It's a 87 lotus esprit. Nothin more than a 4 wheel, two wheel drive attex! Fiberglass body, rear engine. It's actually my brothers. He found it behind a dealership here in IL that was closing. It had been sitting there for three years and the guy said for 2 grand if you get it out of here today it's yours. It needs a few body parts to make complete, they got lost while it was going to get painted. It only has 40,000 miles. Lewis, my dad had a pantera many years ago. DeTomaso Pantera. The other cars are my dads, he has run a body/mechanical shop in our little town, for the past fifty years!! Keep you posted on the progress of the superchiefs, fired up the twin two stroke last night!! Got all the wiring done, hooking stuff back up, etc.

Old Attex Key Chain

I was working away from the shop all day today and when I went back to get my truck and go home, this was on the seat. I've been looking for one of these for years! Made my day. Maybe sometime I'll find out who got through the gate to the parking lot and left it for me!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Wow, very cool!!! That certainly isn't something that happens everyday.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread