Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

Smile

u never know,,,,,,,,

Good for you Don. It sounds like you work with people who appreciate you.
    Banned

Smile

I agree.......

Tooth Fairy One thing for sure, it has found a good home.

Started (and basically finished) the roll cage for the third racer over the weekend. Lots and lots of bending, lots of welding, lots of coffee! She'll be running Superchief running gear with an old Wild Wolf body. The pile of spare parts in the corner of the garage is getting smaller and smaller as I muddle through it and find stuff to bolt on the new kid. Both the R and the D/stock are keeping it company in the hangar, both of which need repairs of their own.

~m

Last edited by hydromike; 02-24-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Thumbs down Looking good Hydro

Looking good there Mike, will that machine be making an appearance in Ashtabula races?

Another famous hydromike cage! It's good to see you around again.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Looking good there Mike...

Thanks dudes,

I certainly hope that at least a couple of racers will make it down to Ashtabula. If I can get all three fixed (frame and maybe a new cage on the R, and a new engine in the D/stock), I'm really going to try to coerce somebody with a pickup to haul one down there as I carry the other two on the trailer. I certainly don't NEEEEED to bring three racers with me, but I want to, and that's good enough for me.

I remember years ago, I had just bought my second Attex, and a friend of mine said something along the lines of "How many do you need? You can only drive one at once..."

I mean, DuuuUUUuuuhh?!

~m

[QUOTE=hydromike I certainly don't NEEEEED to bring three racers with me[/QUOTE]

Oh yes you do.. I'm sure there will be more than a couple racers.
    You're one of those guys everyone wants to race.

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    You're one of those guys everyone wants to race.

Whipper
    I think that's mainly because what I may lack in top speed and high-end doo-dads, I more than make up for with careless abandon for my personal welfare when I'm behind the sticks...

~m

+ Reply to Thread