Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

my st400 that i got from hydromike

finally done new bearings,chains,and a 18 horse briggs apposed twin bored 20 over with dualsattex 008.jpgattex 009.jpgattex 011.jpgattex 010.jpgattex 002.jpg

That looks good Shane. Have you had a chance to run it much since you replaced everything?

not yet mike right now looks like rain for 6 days straight,but it is running real good

DAMNIT! that thing is nice shane..lol...i got 1 word..JEALOUS! lol..why you ask!?...cuz..i want to put a 4 stoke in mine too!...but...yah...the only thing stopping me is that green papery stuff that doesn't grwo on tree's..uhh..wtf is it called again?...OH YAH..Money! lol :-P anyways, yah. Nice rig buddy!

-WagZ-
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Heres my Attex ST/300/D....a work in progress
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Duck89 View Post
    Thats not a bad looking 300 at all! Looks to be in impressive shape! I love it.

Cool, do all of the tires hold air?

Looking good, Martin! It looks much better with the original balloons on it than those garden tractor wheels and tires that were on it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Only one of the tires holds air really good. One is a junk that I have on there for looks, the others all slowly leak out after a day or two. I might have to try using some slime or something.

Only one of the tires holds air really good. One is a junk that I have on there for looks, the others all slowly leak out after a day or two. I might have to try using some slime or something.
    Martin, if the issue is the tires leaking air through the valvestem, they can be replaced pretty easily. I can give you a first hand demonstration someday if you'd like. Here's a how-to article on it:

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/conte...placement.html
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread