Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

This is my Attex I am still in the process of rebuilding... Still lots of work to do but it is hard doing this in a garage that is 10 degrees... Before and after pics..
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wi_6x6 View Post
    This is my Attex I am still in the process of rebuilding... Still lots of work to do but it is hard doing this in a garage that is 10 degrees... Before and after pics..
    Lookin good! I hope the paint sticks good though. Are you going to repower it or use the original JLO?
    Gotta love them 1st gens!

Looking good!
    Banned

I spent a lot of time on the prep so it would be a bummer if the paint didn't stick.. I am putting in a 16hp Vanguard.. I have Richard's Relics going over the Bakerhill 7000 trans... That should be set to go. I have been browsing the site for the last few months so I thought I would post a few pics.

Thought I'd toss a couple pics in the hat. I picked this up for $200 It's looks to be complete and my son and I needed a winter project. I put up more pics in the gallery.
    Attached Images

That should be a fun project to complete with your son.

What! No new pictures at all this year. Geez. Took this yesterday. Check out the sweet camera angles. Lol
    Attached Images

[IMG][/IMG]
    Picked this up yesterday. I've known about this one for many years. Canvas is almost perfect. Even has original mattresses and owners manual.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Picked this up yesterday. I've known about this one for many years. Canvas is almost perfect. Even has original mattresses and owners manual.
    Another Attex camper......cool!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

cool camper find

+ Reply to Thread