Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

Attex racing articles

Is there any one that knows where these people are today? Whipper is this before you started in the sport. I know a few members Dads raced in the 70's and 80's. Found these articles. Made for some good reading. Pretty nifty machines.

big foot attex.jpg

racing 1.jpg

racing 2.jpg

racing 3.jpg

Hey Lewis,
    Nice find. Yeah, I knew most of the driver's mentioned in the articles. I always wondered what happened to them, too. I won 1st place @ the Grand National in Monroe, MI 1972 in the B Stock Class.

Whipper

Still waiting for those pics of the inside of the pop up camper Lance.

Whipper

Attex articles

I found these on the route 66 site. If you want a better document, mine are not to clear i had to scan them. It was a conversion thing(jpg-bit). Seemed like the Attex was the machine of choice during those years. Never even heard Argo mentioned. I liked the one called triple trouble it too was different. What caught my attention was the one jumping, i thought that it might have been your ride. It was a fellow by the name of Scott Slonaker. Check with you later, hope the neck is O.K.

lewis

I posted some more camper pictures in the Gallery. Its pretty much ready to camp. It's not perfect, but even a 10 year old pop-up is rough around the edges

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    Jill already informed me "There's no way in hell I'm sleeping in that thing"
    Lance, if you brought it out to AZ & gave Jill the choice of sleeping outside with the scorpions, tarantulas, gila monsters or maybe rattlesnakes, I think she'd LOVE your camper.

Whipper

Nice camper

What year model is the camper and you may or may not know what year they stoped making them? Just curious. The one you have is the first i have ever seen, but never saw attex machines either.

Anyway, nice find. I like it and it seems to be in pretty good shape.

I replaced the front stabilizer jacks last night and tried getting some rust stains off the canvas. No luck on the rust stains. The biggest reason I wanted this camper is it will fit on my ATV trailer with my ATV.

Lewis

The people in the Bigfoot are Jr. Mckay (Ray Mckay's brother) and Brian Doran (a neighbor). This photo was taken in the East Palestine city lake around 1978-1980 about 1/3 mile from the factory.

Shawn

My first 6-wheeler, and still a work in progress. It's a 295 Wild Wolf
    I got off a friend who put a ton of work into it. Now it's my turn to dump in buckets of time.
    Attached Images
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

+ Reply to Thread