Attex 6x6 picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Attex 6x6 picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    26 does not equal 22...
    Just grind 4 of the teeth off and it should work fine right?

[url=http://www.6x6world.com/gallery/attex-6-wheelers/p27247-my24100-dollar-attex.html][/url

Trying I figure out what machine I have it's in gallery under my 100 dollar attex

Well, it's a great machine, but that's not the body that came with that frame from the factory. It looks like it was a Chief that someone exchanged the old ABS body for a newer type HDPE. In any case, you got a wonderful deal!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

my 100 dollar attex not sure what kind or motor

Thanks don

Just brought this home last week. Got it mostly stripped down to be cleaned up and fully operational. Just needs some news brake pucks.
    1969 Attex
    433cc Yamaha snow machine engine.
    Going to tune the engine while it's out as well. I used to build 2 strokes for a living.

Nice one have fun
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

It's almost totally stripped currently. Everything will be cleaned and painted. Going to ad some diamond plate accents too. I will post a build thread soon.

+ Reply to Thread