A few rides in the snow

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few rides in the snow

Here you go,Tim....

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Here you go,Tim....

That's AWESOME! One of the best 6x6 winter pics ever! I've seen the video but never that still shot.

Thanks for posting it :-)

Hey Drew, it's nice to see an ATTEX with tracks, I believe that is the first one I have ever seen. Your machine moves really well in the snow. Impressive preformace. Thanks for taking the time to post up the video.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymaxIV View Post
    Hey Drew, it's nice to see an ATTEX with tracks, I believe that is the first one I have ever seen. Your machine moves really well in the snow. Impressive preformace. Thanks for taking the time to post up the video.
    Hey Dan, Those were my tracks a few years ago. They are now swifts and on his little truck. I was pretty impressed by his whole set up at it now. All factory options including the motor and the tracks.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks, Dan. They work VERY well in the deep powder. They're not good on hard surfaces like tree roots and rocks, but if you use them exclusively in the snow, they're really great. Like Drew said, my Attex is all stock. The Tecumseh OH160 is a perfect engine for the cold too. It never misses or sputters if it's not warmed up enough. I have to admit, I love the Briggs and Kohler V twins, but they just don't like running in the cold weather unless you let them warm up for a good while, but that Tecumseh loves that cold air.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread