01 conquest stuck in limbo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 01 conquest stuck in limbo

01 conquest stuck in limbo

I can't seem to get the momentum to put it back together. Great southern rust free 220hour unit all broken down, new parts on hand but lost my will. The hard part was the tear down. I need to let my project go if any MS Argo fans nearby will give me what I have in new parts cost. Any good MS assembly for hire options???
    Geologic
    Madison MS

YOU CAN DO IT!! try to budget a little time each night to work on the project. Once you see it start coming together, you will gain momentum!

Post pics, show us where it sits.

I'm trying to post pics from iPhone iPad but failing, any tips?

I've invested a lot of time and resources, this is our third Argo, I decided to rebuild rather than to trade and invested in new bearings, seals, front and idler chain, new rotors, new throttle cable, new tires and wheels Argo, new carb, new brake shoes,new idler shaft sprockets, front facing rear seat, new belt new brake cooling housing, spent hours cleaning the shafts a sprockets I'm reusing. My problem is that I don't have a garage to work in.

I know exactly how you feel on that.. I did my Hustler rebuild in my carport when it was warm enough to work.

Carport with bad weather is what I have now. Anyone got any good MS Argo builders in mind?

I hear ya on working outside! I"m working on my 04 bigfoot in my driveway in temps as cold as -20c! Not fun!

Best strategy is just to do a bit each night... I think you'll regret it if you sell it at this point with all the time you've invested and all the parts on hand!

Best of luck!

There is an Argo dealer near me in West point MS, Adventure ATv is the stores name, that could do the work. Problem is I have a feeling that it wont be cheap. Its about 2 hours from Jackson.

i've got a 94 conquest and do not have a place to work on it , kinda frustating as i would love to do the work myself

+ Reply to Thread