The vampire asx tires are coming back! Who wants some?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The vampire asx tires are coming back! Who wants some?

I am having trouble finding the lefts online. Any suggestions as to where to look? Like Jim said, I probably will not purchase the lefts until the rights are available, but I'd at least like to know where to find them. My hustler needs some new shoes...after I get it back together
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

I think Interco has really missed the boat on getting the tires back into the market. It may be one of the reasons Recreatives was sold because they couldn't provide tires that swam for amphibious ATVs.
    I'm giving up on hope from Interco.

Are these the same Vampire tires everyone raves about?

Interco Vampire - ATV Direct - ATV Tires and More - www.4atvtires.com

those are reguar vampires the ones everyone likes here are ASX vampires
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

So these are not any good for a 6x6 ? the only difference I see is the ASX has a left right or am I missing something else

asx is flatter across the top surface with very large side biting lugs hence the left and right tires these side lugs are what get the 6x6 through and out of the sloppy mud
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

I talked to interco today. These tires are ready to ship! 92$ each for 26x13x12's. shipping is reasonable too. My total price shipped to my business was $664 for 3 of each side. Call interco direct, I was quoted $16 ea. higher from a local dealer. That's like buying 7!

For those forum members who have been holding out for the ASX tires , this is some great news .

unfortunately I doubt these would fit on a Max 2. I just got some 9 inch rims from Matt and I cant decide which tires to use anyone have a suggestion. I thought the gators or dirt devils looked good but after reading thru the forums people seem undecided. I read Mike put 25 inch tires on his Max 2 any one know what kind of tires those were or what other 25 inch tires would fit.
    Thanks

25in dirt devils is on Cbass' MaxII with 1'' spacers, and they rock!!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

+ Reply to Thread