The vampire asx tires are coming back! Who wants some?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The vampire asx tires are coming back! Who wants some?

Talking The vampire asx tires are coming back! Who wants some?

OK, guys it's official, the 26" Vampire ASX tires are going back into production! I got the word directly from Interco. For all of those that are interested in some, please post your name and how many you'd like. This is just a tentative list for me to pass along to Interco so they can know how many people are going to be needing them.

Many of us have found these to be the hands down, best all around AATV tire out there. It's performance is unsurpassed in the mud, it swims, it skid steers very well, and it has a pretty nice ride too. Here's are some videos showing the performance of them in the mud, snow and water and picture of them on my Hustler 980 BIGFOOT and Mike's Argo Avenger.

TSL Vampire ASX | Interco Tire

(Go to 0:35 in the video to see the ASX tires on my Hustler in some really sticky mud.)

Let's get the list going! Please write your user name and how many 26" Vampire ASX tires you might be interested in.

1) AmphibiousDrew-4
    2) EgoPerf-6
    3)
    4)
    5)
    Last edited by jpswift1; 01-26-2013 at 06:42 PM.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

1) AmphibiousDrew-4
    2)EgoPerf-6
    3)Fmints-6
    4)
    5)

jp I want 7

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    jp I want 7
    Seven? Some new kind of project machine Tom? 7wd? Or are you just planning on trashing one ...maybe another one of those hidden culverts?
    Last I knew, you only had a pair of MaxII's....did you buy a IV?

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    jp I want 7
    Um are these tires not directional/left tire/right tire thing? If so, how do you know which side you are going to thrash?

And Jim,

Tom did not get a new max iv. He actually acquired his old one back.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

6 for me please!

Hey Jim, I did get my old max iv back. It's a 2003 with 25 kohler. As far as 7 I always like to have an extra tire. When I went with the 25 rawhides for both my max ii's I acually ended up getting a whole extra set, thank god I did since they don't make them anymore. I figure I have a lifetime supply.

I could see the supply of "new" Vampires drying up too. Might be a good idea to get extras.

I'd love to order 6 for myself, but I need to size them first. My Bigfoot is 26.25" c-c on the axles, so if they run big, I can't use them.

Ill take take 2 please group buy rate?
    HUSTLER 980 NOS BUILD
    HUSTLER 980 TRAIL MACHINE
    HUSTLER 950 PARTS MACHINE [

IMG]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww81/highrollinmopars/2012-06-04_07-13-01_284.jpg[/IMG]

Not interested unless they start using the 9" wheel...

+ Reply to Thread