10inch Rims?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10inch Rims?

10inch Rims?

Has anyone tried a 10" rim on their AATV before. I currenty have the 9" rim on my Max II and I have came across some 5/4.5 10" rims. I looked online last night and saw not only were there more tires to select from but in some cases they were cheaper than getting them in a 9". I have also came across some 23x11x10 tires(Dunlop KT869). I don't think they will swim at all but might be good for trails and maybe a racer once I get the time and cash to build one. I have also fround some 9" rims as well. The link below is just to an ebay posting that has pictures of the tire I came across. So what do yall think 6x6world?

Dunlop KT869 Replacement Tire Duro Di K968 23x11x10 Kawasaki Mule 23 11 00 10 | eBay
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

Cory, last year I actually saw some 10x9 newer John Deere Gator steel rims on ebay cheap and thought about picking them up because they were the correct 5x4.5" bolt pattern. I think this would be a good idea for folks looking for more tire options. If you don't mind me asking, about how much are the 10" rims that you're looking at?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

PM sent JP

Reply sent, thanks Cory.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

GOLIATH runs the 10s but the only place i could find a rim from was boubin wheels...aka real wheels

WFO,

What do you think of the 10" rim? Does it fix the same when mounted with a same size tire and are there really alot more tires out there for a 10" vs a 9"?

their are alot of tires out their to choose from but less for pushing water like you guys need back east, the wheels that i use are actuale bead locks and run about 180 each but you can get any offset you want, they are t-6 aluminum

I've got polaris 10" wheels for my hustler 950, had to get some hubs built but if i had it to do over would probably use the 10x6 wheels from rec stuff. 5 on 4.5 ,could use on the stock axles. Hopefully i can post some pics of the hustler build in the next couple of weeks with 10" wheels & 24" gators.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 WHEELS OR BUST View Post
    I've got polaris 10" wheels for my hustler 950, had to get some hubs built but if i had it to do over would probably use the 10x6 wheels from rec stuff. 5 on 4.5 ,could use on the stock axles. Hopefully i can post some pics of the hustler build in the next couple of weeks with 10" wheels & 24" gators.
    I bet those 24" Gators look great on your 950! The 10" rims do open up some options for tires us, which is nice since the market is otherwise pretty limited (unfortunately).

+ Reply to Thread