2003 Conquest complete restoration

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2003 Conquest complete restoration

The seats were completly rotten.... made new seats from 3/4 plywood and had them recovered in watercraft vinyl.

Dropped the frame back into the tub and began running wires for the two 4500lb winches and all the offroad lighting

Couldn't wait to get those 20" tracks on so I installed the axles and mounted the wheels and tracks

looks cool

Just a bit of wireing......lol

Going to run a marine sound system so I made this speaker box that fits in the back

It is covered in a rubberized coating
    Last edited by XVR; 02-26-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Not a whole lot of storage in these things so I whipped up this tool box that fits behind the rear seat

Cleaned up the wireing harness and installed the relays for the Superwinch winches. In the rear I made the internal mount for the rear winch......lots of work...

I'm also running two 800gph bilge pumps

Are you going to buy tracktuners to reduce chainwindup due to the rubber tracks?

What Trans Gearing do you have in there? Just wondering how you will do running those wide, heavy tracks. I've never tried the Buldocs, and don't recall ever seeing a set on any machines in my area, so I'm just curious how you will make out.

RD

did you put an alternator kit on the engine while you had it out?

RD

+ Reply to Thread