2003 Conquest complete restoration

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 2003 Conquest complete restoration

Beautiful Job on the restoration XVR, loved seeing the transformation. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by XVR View Post
    I used 1.5 dia 6061-T6 aluminum.... I had some at the shop

Isn't that the stuff that used to go under the trade name "Duralamin", a very tough alloy.

What are those chain adjuster pads you are running? I think we have the same year conquest and those don't look mine at all. Thanks!

I am using the same pads on my conquest and I picked them up from Bolduc. They have the standard light ones or you can get the HD blue pads. There is a big difference in the two. I would recommend the blue ones for sure. They are well worth the price.

Hello!
    Great work and and and inspiration for me (us) who are doing a restauration !!
    can you please post (or PM) some picture of your rear winch mount?
    I saw your pictures that you already have posted but would like to see more!
    anyway,great work again!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Nice, very nice.

I have a mate with ocd, we both have the same motors, same year, same spec, same colour (it was purely chance) His is immaculate, polished, cleaned inside, all new window seals etc. Mine's totalled, covered in mud, bird corn from the feeders everywhere, mud in the footwells, scratches from going through the woods shooting. It drives him barmy
    Hi RODP, Is there an easy translation for "BARMY"??

+ Reply to Thread