Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

You know what to do. Let's see those Hustlers!

Here is what a Hustler looks like on the inside. Lots of chains and sprockets everywhere, and a beefy frame. It looks like they used up all the space available in that tub.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Here is what a Hustler looks like on the inside. Lots of chains and sprockets everywhere, and a beefy frame. It looks like they used up all the space available in that tub.
    That's enough chains to make a Tard Hand out of anybody!

Tard Hand would love to stick his hands in that mess of chains and sprockets! I am going to do a complete frame-out restoration on my Hustler and I think that these pics will be very helpful in getting the machine back together.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

We'll let REB181 explain this pic. All we can say is, it's much better now.
    Attached Images

Chasing the spider through the ruts, REB181? I wanna see the other side.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

It's either that, or he tried to keep up with 'ol Spidey on the smooth section, and let a connecting rod out to play...

~m

Did you hapeen to bend an axle? If so, I think that might be something for Whipper to custom machine because its an odd-ball 1 3/16" size. And by the way, I hope that wasnt the problem because if you were able to bend and axle with those 21" tires on it, I can only imagine what would happen with the 26x12x12 Goodyears on my rig.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

REB181 is out of town. I can only tell you, it was none of the above.

Cool

I'm Back ... was trying to upload some video but not sure what i'm doing i'll have to ask whipper about it...ok it's not a bent axle not a bad rod how about a clogged main jet ..bummer... got in some riding and had fun. Saw whippers spider's test the body hardly bounces looks real smooth followed the dips great and when we were done riding we all went to breakfast then back to whippers and messed around with the spiders and the hustler and found the jet problem had a great day...
    Last edited by REB181; 08-22-2007 at 10:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread