Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

That sounds like something out of a Dirty Harry movie...

"I can clog a main jet before breakfast...."

Glad you found the issue. When you get that many people observing a moment of silence, it's usually something far worse. I was thinking some sort of cathartic viking-like funeral was in order.

~m

Since this thread went up, more owners of really nice Hustlers joined the site so I figured I would just browse through the gallery and post up the pictures of some of the rigs.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks

Hey Jp,

Thanks for doing that! i like to see that. I should upload some of my newer pics, where i dont have a flat tire, and there is some more action. (i have 2 flat tires, (no wheels) for sale if any one is interested) But thanks, Jp.
    Last edited by Kevin31; 11-25-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Spelling

You're welcome, Im glad to do it. Thanks for joining the site and showing everyone your Hustler. If you're ever thinking about upgrading your tires, check out the 22" Goodyear Rawhide III tires. They give you really good traction, an excellent ride, and they're unbeatable in the mud. I paid $43 for each of mine. I am running them on a Max II and my Attex green machine. A friend of mine in Georgia is rebuilding a Hustler just like yours except he has a single Kohler 4 stroke and he's going to be running these tires too. They really add to the aggressive look of the Hustler too.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    If you're ever thinking about upgrading your tires, check out the 22" Goodyear Rawhide III tires. They give you really good traction, an excellent ride, and they're unbeatable in the mud. I paid $43 for each of mine. I am running them on a Max II and my Attex green machine.
    Thanks for the info. i all ready bought tires from Tires Unlimited .com they had a decant price ( 2 for $121, which included shipping) they are not the rawhide 3s, they are the regular rawhides. ( they dont have the little curve at the end of each paddle.) I couldent afford 6 tires at once to replace them all with 22" rawhide 3s. i re-did my exhaust system, so the muffler no longer is placed in between the last two tires, which will make it possible to get really big tires. (when i can afford them )
    Last edited by Kevin31; 11-25-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

Kevin, good idea on the exhaust. I think that forum member Jerseybigfoot is actually running 25x12x9 Goodyear Rawhide III tires on his Hustler. From what I understand it is possible to clear 25" tires on a standard Hustler. Just something to think about in the future. Tiresunlimited is a pretty good place to deal with, and from what I have found, they have the cheapest tires around. Good luck with your rig!

Cool She's coming along nicely.....

That's just a good picture....
    Attached Images

Great picture! I love that cage that you and Whipper put on that machine. One of these days I have to build one like that on my Hustler. Do you have any pictures of your rig with the 22" Rawhide III's on it?

Quote Originally Posted by REB181 View Post
    That's just a good picture....
    That's just a great picture!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Great picture! I love that cage that you and Whipper put on that machine. One of these days I have to build one like that on my Hustler. Do you have any pictures of your rig with the 22" Rawhide III's on it?
    whipper has some pic's of her with 22's on we went out riding today well have some pic's and video coming soon....

+ Reply to Thread