Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hustler 6x6 ATV picture thread

1969 hustler

my new rig
    Attached Images
    old school hustler
    02 superhawk

ES-hustler ,

The Hustler 950 that you recently bought looks to be in good condition for older machine .

hustler

What kind or model hustler was in the pictures with the head lights and the two guy in it, will it also fit larger tires like the 980? Thanks Allen

Moallen ,

The Hustler in the picture with the two guys in it, looks like a 950. You can,t put big tires on that model like you can on the 980. Bonsrshr on the forum , has 25 inch Vampire tires on his Hustler 950 , but, he told me recently that they have now rubbed through the upper tub in front.

I have been running 25" rawhides on my 950 Hustler for about 8 years with no problems.
    http://www.route6x6.com/photogallery/images/pg165.jpg

jerseybigfoot ,

I forgot about the 25 inch rawhides with their shorter lug design , that are not as tall a lug pattern as the Vampires. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope my pic's show up. I recently bought this Hustler and promptly got it stuck, no bottom to the mud, not enuff h20 to float her. Does anyone have any idea what model it is? I think I can get my other answers on the site. By the way, the cage was already on it. Stainless steel, maybe a boat topper made it. It defiinatly helps me get my fat but in & out. Wouldn't give it up for a million...,,,, well no were talking real dough..
    Attached Images

then I got her stuck

This is my first 950 hustler,Added the square lights.

Looks like you've found a good one there. Don't part this one out.

+ Reply to Thread