anyone want to ride in pittsburgh area

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone want to ride in pittsburgh area

nice pic lance...ill take a 6wheeler over a rzr anyday...wanna ride glassport by my house sunday?

What's up I have a max II I am looking for some more 6x6 to ride with let me know

I should be ready for a ride in a few weeks. I have some repairs/ upgrades to complete on my machines. I can handle having a few machines around my house. There's everything from creeks to gas lines to wooded trails.

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    I should be ready for a ride in a few weeks. I have some repairs/ upgrades to complete on my machines. I can handle having a few machines around my house. There's everything from creeks to gas lines to wooded trails.
    Sounds like a good time my max 2 is ready to go

As long as I'm not on vacation, I'd be down to ride.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'd like to do a local ride again.. I have to get the 503 rotax Max in to hill climbing reliability mode first, however (or eventually swap in a 4 stroke)...

I'm picking up my first 6x6 machine this evening, hope to be riding it within a month, I'm about 30 minutes from Harrisburg.
    Last edited by Dw89xj; 07-11-2017 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    I'd like to do a local ride again.. I have to get the 503 rotax Max in to hill climbing reliability mode first, however (or eventually swap in a 4 stroke)...
    My Max runs a bit better now, depending on the carb/fuel. Harrisburg is still a good distance away, but there are some areas in central PA I would like to check out. I still won't go too far out, though.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    My Max runs a bit better now, depending on the carb/fuel. Harrisburg is still a good distance away, but there are some areas in central PA I would like to check out. I still won't go too far out, though.
    I probably won't ride out of my area more than a handful of times a year but my step daughters boyfriend is from Pittsburgh and says he wants to take me out there to ride, he said they ride all day going from town to town, said it's way sweeter than Cumberland county for riding. Mine should be okay for reliability I just bought a brand new 18 horse duromax Honda clone for it, plus bearings, bushings and chains.
    DanW

Quote Originally Posted by Dw89xj View Post
    I probably won't ride out of my area more than a handful of times a year but my step daughters boyfriend is from Pittsburgh and says he wants to take me out there to ride, he said they ride all day going from town to town, said it's way sweeter than Cumberland county for riding. Mine should be okay for reliability I just bought a brand new 18 horse duromax Honda clone for it, plus bearings, bushings and chains.
    Let us know when you're thinking you may be out this way. I think a few of us could try to make it out and ride a bit.

+ Reply to Thread