anyone want to ride in pittsburgh area

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: anyone want to ride in pittsburgh area

anyone want to ride in pittsburgh area

Im lookin to hook up w/ other 6 wheel riders. all my friends have quad razors n ditr bikes.im in a class by myself in my max . i know some great places to ride, safe place to park,im 20 min south of Pittsburgh pa.let me know
    Last edited by Mike; 03-28-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: moved thread from Max forum to Local 6x6 World Members forum

I live in somerset near jennerstown. Just givin a shout out! If you need somthing.

I'm in Garrett County probably 2-2:30 hrs away, with any luck I'll have my 6 wheeler put together by May. It would be great to get something goin around the Pittsburg area.

I am an hour away, would be interested in a ride!

i live just on the far side of kittanning, from you. Currently no 6 wheeler, but i got other toys to ride..and lots of area to do so! lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

up in Bradford pa if you ever wanna come ride here

I am in wheeling wv ...only 45 min from pittsburg...sometimes I think iam to only one in wv who likes 6 + 8 wheelers....ready to ride anytime

tracmaster

PIcture from Sunday's ride with Jamesg.

Quote Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    I'm in Garrett County probably 2-2:30 hrs away, with any luck I'll have my 6 wheeler put together by May. It would be great to get something goin around the Pittsburg area.
    You tore yours apart again?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

hey Liflod I would be up for a ride with you and your friends give me a heads up and let me know in live in Louisville ky, Ithink we rode togeather once at haspin with Matt and his crew Mike and Tim from Adair and Drew, and tht funny guy John, and Brandon

+ Reply to Thread