Riders by state

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riders by state

Riders by state

Looking for riders in NH to hit the trails with
    List the state you live In let's see where the most max riders are
    Last edited by Mike; 03-29-2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: moved thread from Max forum to Local 6x6 World Members forum

Alaska
    Kotzebue
    Arctic Circle Coasters Club
    Mammoth bone hunters
    Argo Avenger (but I would love to own a Max II)

Station at Ft Stewart GA,(deployed currently) Home is Teachey NC
    Hold My B..R and Watch This!!!

We have this Members Map, but few members actually put their location on it.
    https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...158.027344&z=3

How would one go about putting their location on the map?

Larry

Click "edit", then in the upper left corner of the map there is a placemark to put on your location.

I must be Blind as I do not see a "edit" on the map in order to add my location, If someone could help me I would appreciate it. Or maybe someone can add me, I live in Fort Fairfield, Maine.

Thanks
    Larry

garretttpe,I don't see "edit" on there either. Also,if I did,I don't think I will be much help. The listing for me is correct,in Cleveland,OH. 44109 but the balloon on the map has 44109 somewhere in southern Kentucky and I have never been able to correct it.

Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    garretttpe,I don't see "edit" on there either. Also,if I did,I don't think I will be much help. The listing for me is correct,in Cleveland,OH. 44109 but the balloon on the map has 44109 somewhere in southern Kentucky and I have never been able to correct it.

Joe.
    The "EDIT" button is in the white box to the left of the map above the names.
    Joe, I moved you into the water over by your parents house. LOL Hope you can swim.

Thanks,
    I still don't have an way to edit and add my location, I tried
    larry

+ Reply to Thread