2006 black avenger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2006 black avenger

2006 black avenger

New to this.

Love my argo. Bought it in November 2006. Problem with this area there is no other argo's in area. Live in Rockwell, N.C. Anyone out there near this area please give me a shout. I ride with the 4-wheeler guys i know and thats about it.

Lewis, I'm less than an hour away from you. Mike and I rode all day today back and forth between Gaston & Lincoln County. I actually bought my Argo in Rockwell. It's a small world. We have a ride planned for April 19th at Carolina Adventure World. However, Mike and I try to get together at least one a month for a local ride. We would love to have you riding with us.

McCoy

I didn't know how to quick reply. I was trying to send back a message it wold not send. Sent a private message. i hope it made it. Sorry first time on site all new to me.

lewis

Like McCoy said, there are a lot of us near you. We have a trip planned to Carolina Adventure World on April 19th-20th. You should join us. I think there are about 4-5 6x6's going so far. It's not that far away. Here's a link to that thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...pril-19th.html

Welcome to the site and it's good to have another AATV from NC on the board.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread