MuddOx tires

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MuddOx tires

thanks a bunch for the info Keith

The mold is warming up and the first tires will be trued within the hour. Just a hunch.

Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    The mold is warming up and the first tires will be trued within the hour. Just a hunch.

Keith.
    aaah! Tease....

To bad they are going to be for a 12" wheel. Buying tires is bad enough,I would hate to buy a heavy 12" wheel also.I know Max IV's have ran them for years,but I dont like not having much of a sidewall to flex,and if it does you are probably running them with 0 air pressure.

Matt is working very hard to ensure that his new tires will ride and swim well. It is my understanding that to have them made here in the US 12" was his only financially feasible option. The first one came off at 26 3/8" in diameter. 26x14x12 Mudd-Ox tires...oops I probably should not have posted that.

Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    Matt is working very hard to ensure that his new tires will ride and swim well. It is my understanding that to have them made here in the US 12" was his only financially feasible option. The first one came off at 26 3/8" in diameter. 26x14x12 Mudd-Ox tires...oops I probably should not have posted that.

Keith.
    26x14x12 WOW that's massive!! Waiting on the pics,, you just sparked my interest!!
    HUSTLEMANIAC and a HONORARY MEMBER of the
    BIGFOOT ALUMNI

They are awesome looking you will be excited when they are available!!!!

Pics? I'm excited to see these.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Pics coming when he has more in stock, I promised not share the pics I have.

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Pics? I'm excited to see these.
    I'm working on getting pictures of the tires from Matt trust me. I will post as soon as I can. They run more tires today but will all be destroyed in tests by the Manufacturer. Tires for testing on a machine hopefully next week.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

+ Reply to Thread