Looking for members within 1-2 hours of Raleigh NC

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for members within 1-2 hours of Raleigh NC

Looking for members within 1-2 hours of Raleigh NC

I live in Selma (attached to Smithfield) and I have miles of trails by my house. I am trying to get together not ONLY for rides, grillin', chillin', ect, but for maintenance too! I have all tools (need another cutting torch) and it seems like if we had a "tune up/preventative maintenance" get together, and THEN ride, that it would help the less mechanically inclined among us, as well as motivate AATV neglecters (you know who you are) to knock out that put off stuff while we have all the tools out already. Plus, then we will not have to fix (as much) stuff in the woods...just sayin...I know Coyote lives near me, anyone else interested!? Gona be a week or so before mine is trail worthy again but from then on I am trying to keep it that way!
    6X6 toys...... now THAT is down right American!

1-2 hours, .................well that counts me out !!

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    That's funny.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MAXII420 View Post
    I live in Selma (attached to Smithfield)
    You're about 25 miles from Busco Beach. How do you find the time to breathe?

I'd be pennyless....

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    You're about 25 miles from Busco Beach. How do you find the time to breathe?

I'd be pennyless....
    never been believe it or not...LOTS of trails by my house....Beats when I lived in Clarence (just North of you), the yuppies used to get SOOO pissed when I would use the bike trail to get from trailhead to trailhead! lol I WILL be at Bcsco this October with the other members FOR SURE!

Quote Originally Posted by rodp View Post
    Hop in a Max and chug across the pond old chap! My dad is from Rushdon.

Do you think that if I give it some stick I will be over in under two hours ? I shall have to wait until I win the lottery and bring one over by private jet.

Do you mean Rushden, Northamptonshire ? About 80 odd miles from here, a long way in this little country Contemplating collecting a Magnum that's up for sale but it's nearly200 miles away, a 400 mile round trip, puts me off somewhat when diesel's nearly £6.50 a gallon and the LR Disco only does 25 to the gallon. It soon bumps the price of the Magnum up.
    That's the sort of mileage we do on holidays

Selma/Smithfiels

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 06:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread