6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    You are bringing way more than Swift ever brings for weekend supplies. I think a jar of peanut butter and a loaf of bread is his standard ride food supply.
    And a gallon jug of water, but you're right Drew, that's pretty much it. I might splurge and buy a few cans of tuna and Chef Boyardee if they're on sale.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Well hell then I'll bring my lil char broil and some hamburger and be king of the park lmao.
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

I'm in.
    Banned

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Are they going to have the pole dancers again this year?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlumCrazy View Post
    Are they going to have the pole dancers again this year?
    I think so, but after Amphiman took the stage last year, I think they are considering a change in the general format.
    Last edited by hydromike; 05-17-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I think so, but after Amphiman took the stage last year, I think they are considering a change in the general format.
    Get OUT!!!!!

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Get OUT!!!!!

Bridget
    See what you miss when you and Whipper stay home. Even more reason to come this year.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

One month to green flag hope we are all about ready if not now is the time to start that last minute tear down and rebuild and hope you get all the parts in at least a week before you have to push it on the trailer and finish all the last minute stuff at the track see ya all there until then happy wrenching

OK I have a question....I don't think my work schedule is going to permit me for a 3 day weekend (I can never get Sundays off cause obviously no one wants to trade....joys of being a supervisor) but anyways...if I came down Friday what time do y'all hit the trails? And would I pay 15 or 30 bucks?
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

Trail rides are spontaneous, any time you can round up a few others to go with you. Of course you can always go on your own too. Often you will meet others on the trail, and you can follow along.
    As for the cost, plan on the $30...it's still very cheap.

Closed Thread