6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Which Michigan riders are going to Ashtabula June 2013
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1) Plumcrazy(Ed), MaxIV trail riding (maybe a Attex SC also, depends on how much room we have)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Which Michigan riders are going to Ashtabula June 2013 and when are you arriving
    1) Plumcrazy(Ed), MaxIV trail riding (maybe a Attex SC also, depends on how much room we have)
    2) Buggyman possibly with company, bringing MaxII Bigfoot, possibly a MaxIV, and a secret racer project. Planning for Wednesday mid day.
    3)
    4)
    5)

I mite be...maybe with wife and bringing my max 2
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Which Michigan riders are going to Ashtabula June 2013 and when are you arriving
    2) Buggyman possibly with company, bringing MaxII Bigfoot, possibly a MaxIV, and a secret racer project. Planning for Wednesday mid day.
    3) dzg, I mite be...maybe with wife and bringing my max 2
    4)
    5)

dzg, hope you make it.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Got a little bit bigger trailer this year, we will have 2 machines for racing and 2 for trail riding... assuming we get all repairs done on time

Will there be any companies there like Argo or Recreative? I was thinking of bringing my max II to sell. Fully restored almost every part is new. Big Briggs n Stratton engine.

Coming with my 6 year old. Very excited to meet all of you. Going to be great to put faces to the names.

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Will there be any companies there like Argo or Recreative? I was thinking of bringing my max II to sell. Fully restored almost every part is new. Big Briggs n Stratton engine.
    Bring it along Nick, hang a for sale sign on it, and drive it around so everyone sees it. You might get lucky and find a buyer, and you definitely will have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by patb069 View Post
    Coming with my 6 year old. Very excited to meet all of you. Going to be great to put faces to the names.
    Looking forward to meeting you Pat....and hopefully a bunch of other new faces.

Hi guys. Do they allow small campers in the rough camping area? Like a pop up or 18 footer / tay hauler or is it tent city only? Thanks.
    Pat

Campers are allowed.

Closed Thread