6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

Quote Originally Posted by scrambler6082 View Post
    I will be bringing 2 hustlers a racer and a stocker as well as a max 2 cant wait
    It's a great time. Glad you can make it. The more machines the better!!!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

1) Buggyman: Wednesday mid-day (dibbs on my usual corner spot)
    2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    3) George: Saturday.
    4) Plumcrazy: Thursday morning
    5) Toys4Me: Thursday morning
    6) NotFast: Thursday morning
    7) Mudd-Ox clan Thursday evening, Mike Saturday
    8) Joe M: Saturday... Not bringing a Machine. Frabit, coming for the Sausage.
    9)Mike and Jeff (Tru-Way machines) RIM Racer, Springer, 503 Rotax Big Max (Non-racer) Attex Superchief (Non-Racer). Hopefully in before Saturday this year... at least got a good head start for once.
    10) JPSwift1, not sure when I'll be getting in but sometime.
    11) Keith Hills aka kghills, Friday evening. Vintage Trailblazer and Vendetta fitted 980 to test.
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    1) Buggyman: Wednesday mid-day (dibbs on my usual corner spot)
    2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    3) George: Saturday.
    4) Plumcrazy: Thursday morning
    5) Toys4Me: Thursday morning
    6) NotFast: Thursday morning
    7) Mudd-Ox clan Thursday evening, Mike Saturday
    8) Joe M: Saturday... Not bringing a Machine. Frabit, coming for the Sausage.
    9)Mike and Jeff (Tru-Way machines) RIM Racer, Springer, 503 Rotax Big Max (Non-racer) Attex Superchief (Non-Racer). Hopefully in before Saturday this year... at least got a good head start for once.
    10) JPSwift1, not sure when I'll be getting in but sometime.
    11) Keith Hills aka kghills, Friday evening. Vintage Trailblazer and Vendetta fitted 980 to test.
    12)ArgoJim, early to late Thursday. Bringin the 93 Conquest, the Mansion and my shadow. some less than perfect parts.
    13)
    14)
    15)
    See ya there.

oops might have done that wrong.

Just got off the phone with Lindsay(Jim's daughter) and sounds like they are having one of those fun road trips. Think he had 2 blowouts on 5th wheel, running way behind and probably will get to Bud's around 11:30. Hope everybody has a great weekend. Ya'll have a blast!

I closed this planning thread and set up a racing results thread here for all of the photos, videos, results, etc: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-a...ts-2013-a.html

Closed Thread