Video of my MaxIV swimming in the South carolina Swamp

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video of my MaxIV swimming in the South carolina Swamp

Video of my MaxIV swimming in the South carolina Swamp

Thought you all might enjoy this video

Dan, that is some thick mud man. Have you ever gotten stuck with those big tires?

By the way, every time I see your user name I start singing "Mighty Max...here I come to save the day!"

Reference getting stuck

The only time I have gotten stuck is when I hung up on a log or tree stump that I couldn't see under the water. In water you can just push off the stump. In mud with passengers you need a winch. I don't hesitate to use my winch, but really this thing just will not get stuck! I laugh at the conditions that stick 4x4's. These areas don't even present a challenge to me.
    Last edited by mightymaxIV; 08-19-2007 at 04:28 AM.

MAX ive had mine places NO 4 wheeler dare go lmao, gotta love those 6 wheelers. Awesome video by the way,thanks for sharing.....

I'm in the Columbia SC area. Looking at the trees & swamp grass, I'm gonna guess that is in the peidmont or costal area!
    BTW
    Nice vid mightymaxIV.
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

You have some nice areas to ride in the Columbia area, and some really nice (rough) areas just North of Columbia. The Area your seeing in this video is about 5 miles east of I-95 on 278. There are several Swamp areas to the North west and North of this spot to ride but most of them are a lot rougher than this area with even softer mud, more trees in the water and lots of those sharp,sharp cypress ears to puncture your tires.

Next time you are up this way give me a shout.
    There's an ORV park in laurens that hasalot of good riding. Even better if ya got a decent 4x4 or a Jeep!
    Gulches OffÂ*Road Vehicle Park
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

+ Reply to Thread