Busco Beach in NC October 11-13 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC October 11-13 2013

I'm in, for sure now!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    He has never been to Busco. I am sure we could get the big trailer again if he wanted to join our convoy. It makes it cheaper to drive that big truck of Marks down if we load it up and spit the gas.

Quote Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
    Is anybody taking a machine with adair tracks headed to this ride and if I don't have the max back in action by then I am guessing it is acceptable to come watch and cruze the rhino around?
    If we (my friend Bruce with his Argo BigFoot and I ) can figure out the transport issue I had planned on bring my set of Adair tracks ...

Bill

if the max build goes well i am going to try and make it down with onlyonce
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Ok. Jim's set. I'm waiting for an appointment date I sure don't want to miss, but I'll be there for sure. So we're on the list.
    It's been too long since I last had to shower with a pressure washer to get clean.

OK who's heading to Busco Beach Oct2013
    1. Plumcrazy (Ed), MaxIV, arrive Thursday morning the 10th
    2. amphibious drew
    3. Toys4Me
    4. Notfast
    5. Joe M, Surtrek
    6. rickga
    7. The girls & Dan67
    8. Coyote
    9. Lewis and Peggy: Avenger and Crush
    10. Robbie and Sid
    11. locolouie
    12. BW3 and friend
    13. fmints and kjmax4 (Hustler and Max IV)
    14. Gil (1994 conquest)
    15. John (6x6) Something 2-stroke
    16. Jimmy (Mogman) MAX -IV
    Any word on JBF, George, Don, H-Mike, McCoy, Brian Racer 13, Our fearless leader... Quite a few regulars missing so far...
    Last edited by 6X6; 08-29-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

Ok. Jim's set. I'm waiting for an appointment date I sure don't want to miss, but I'll be there for sure. So we're on the list.
    It's been too long since I last had to shower with a pressure washer to get clean.

OK who's heading to Busco Beach Oct2013
    1. Plumcrazy (Ed), MaxIV, arrive Thursday morning the 10th
    2. amphibious drew
    3. Toys4Me
    4. Notfast
    5. Joe M, Surtrek
    6. rickga
    7. The girls & Dan67
    8. Coyote
    9. Lewis and Peggy: Avenger and Crush
    10. Robbie and Sid
    11. locolouie
    12. BW3 and friend
    13. fmints and kjmax4 (Hustler and Max IV)
    14. Gil (1994 conquest)
    15. John (6x6) Something 2-stroke
    16. Jimmy (Mogman) MAX -IV
    17.Shawn (countrycummins99) Max IV Diesel
    18. Keith (onlyonce) MAX IV
    Any word on JBF, George, Don, H-Mike, McCoy, Brian Racer 13, Our fearless leader... Quite a few regulars missing so far...
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Quote Originally Posted by countrycummins99 View Post
    I think both 'Race and I are planning on attending, but he's uber busy and probably hasn't had a chance to update his status. Me? I get all twitchy with commitment, so I haven't added my name yet. I plan on being there. I'll add my name once we get closer....

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I think both 'Race and I are planning on attending, but he's uber busy and probably hasn't had a chance to update his status. Me? I get all twitchy with commitment, so I haven't added my name yet. I plan on being there. I'll add my name once we get closer....

so it's commitment that makes you all twitchy.... I am in, somehow. The Hustler is as ready to go break axles as she is going to get. The tank trainer needs a large hole in the back fixed where the Hustler winch went through it last time it got towed home. Beth's machine is sitting on the floor in the shop with no axles in it. The trailer needs 2 new tires and the lights rewired. Luckily I have one day off between now and Busco, so it should be no problem.

Hopefully Wyatt and I will get there Thursday and Beth will be down late Friday night
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    so it's commitment that makes you all twitchy.... I am in, somehow. The Hustler is as ready to go break axles as she is going to get. The tank trainer needs a large hole in the back fixed where the Hustler winch went through it last time it got towed home. Beth's machine is sitting on the floor in the shop with no axles in it. The trailer needs 2 new tires and the lights rewired. Luckily I have one day off between now and Busco, so it should be no problem.

Hopefully Wyatt and I will get there Thursday and Beth will be down late Friday night

Lmao Brian, you should have plenty of time to get all that done in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post

I agree, after all you guys can put on new tires/ fill fuel tank and clean the windshield in under 15 seconds, so in 24 hours you could fix all that stuff and drive there and have a couple beers too.

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Oh' yeah, I got this... Max is almost done... I walked by an glanced at it this evening.... They are setting up a new mobile home on my way to work, think I can grab a few tires off it for the trailer, and duct tape will fix a hole in anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    I agree, after all you guys can put on new tires/ fill fuel tank and clean the windshield in under 15 seconds, so in 24 hours you could fix all that stuff and drive there and have a couple beers too.
    We did it in a tick under 13 seconds on sunday... then we had a couple beers
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

+ Reply to Thread