Morning coffee shop

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Morning coffee shop

Question

weird glitch whenever i read this thread it shows 2 pages of replies but you cant click on the 2nd page? weird lol
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

of corse i post that last message and now there is enough replies for a page 2 lol
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

good morning,

Where are all the coffee drinkers, I just put on another pot?
    Bruce

'Morning, Bruce;

I'm on my second cup myself (but they're BIG cups!)

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Hmmmm,,Drinking my coffee,,click on 6x6 world,,click chat,,,most always no-one on it,,,once in a while when I get logged on,,it says someone logged out at exactly the same time,,,today there was a member on there,,,(name in color),,lights where on,,,No one home !

Is this Chat window working properly ? or is it just not many on it ?,,,mark

was just there at 6:07 am eastern time and no one was on either oh well time for another cup o joe lol

you guys are on at 3 am my time...........
    Henry:
    I don't know where I'm going, but, I'm on my way...........

Morning all,
    Her I am at work again, coffee's on anyone want a cup?
    Bruce

'morning, Bruce;

I'm at work on time and everyone else is late (again) - just another day. I guess I'll put on a fresh pot.

Have a good day

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Morning Don,

I'll put on a pot, hey it's friday. Here I thought I was the only one that couldn't get everyone to show up on time.

Have a great day!
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread