Hawaii Members

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii Members

Hawaii Members

Just wondering if we have any members here from Hawaii? If so, which island are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just wondering if we have any members here from Hawaii? If so, which island are you on?
    You planning a vacation Mike or just making sure our 10,000 member pool includes all 50 states?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I hope to visit one day in the not too distant future but it's more of a curiosity than anything.

Mike,

While I'm not from or in Hawaii, Coincidentally, the wife and I are headed there for Vacation Saturday, June 1. Five days in Honalulu, and 3 days on the Big Island in Kona. Looking to quad up the volcano while in Kona. Be better to have my Attex, but 4 wheels will have to do, eh?

At age 57, it's a "bucket list" thing to do before I get too old. Don

I was in Hawaii last november. I didn't see much for off road vehicles while I was there. I visited most of the major islands while there. While on the island of Kauai I asked one of the residents about atv's, he said dirt bikes were most popular due to most of the trails being quite narrow. I imagine there are probably not a lot of aatv's.
    I don't want to go fast, I just want to go anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread