Mudd-OX Beast

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudd-OX Beast

Mudd-OX Beast

Check out new Mudd-Ox beast with Mudd-Ox tires

2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

She's larger for sure, tires look like they'll work well.

Look like giant Runamuks.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Look like giant Runamuks.
    Exactly what I was thinking too. They also look exactly like the newer Argo tires too.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

"Beast" may be an understatement! That thing is huge. Matt has been working overtime.
    The tires look great and I'm sure they will swim since they are basically a 26x12 version of Argo's 25x9 tire. Any idea of the retail price yet?
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRules View Post
    "Beast" may be an understatement! That thing is huge. Matt has been working overtime.
    The tires look great and I'm sure they will swim since they are basically a 26x12 version of Argo's 25x9 tire. Any idea of the retail price yet?
    I think the guys at Mudd-Ox are working 6 12s to keep up with orders and might switch to 6 14s plus they added 3 employees last week alone. The new tires are 14 inches wide though not 12 and are flat across the face. They swim great and the new "Beast" is very stable in water with the new tires. Price looks like it will be just under what Argo tires are retail. Matt is not stopping with this release however. He had the tire mold designed with a center section that can be replaced with wider inserts so if all goes well look for possibly 24" wide tires next....opps maybe I wasn't supposed to post that part of the plan.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Only drawback (maybe) is the Runamuks didnt last very long as they were pretty soft, and wore the center tread off pretty quick.Maybe a different compound is used for this tire though.IF there were a superwide tire to come out then I would think about upgradeing tires and wheels....

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    Only drawback (maybe) is the Runamuks didnt last very long as they were pretty soft, and wore the center tread off pretty quick.Maybe a different compound is used for this tire though.IF there were a superwide tire to come out then I would think about upgradeing tires and wheels....
    Different manufacturer, compound and design. So I don't really see any issues. I myself plan on owning a set of each, wides and widers.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

kghills

Matt's new tire should work great with a set of Adair tracks on your Hustler 980 Bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    kghills

Matt's new tire should work great with a set of Adair tracks on your Hustler 980 Bigfoot.
    That's the new plan. I am supposed to get 6 of the next batch of twenty. I am just waiting for the call.

Keith.

+ Reply to Thread