Control/switch panel on Hustler 950/945's?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Control/switch panel on Hustler 950/945's?

Control/switch panel on Hustler 950/945's?

Mine is completely gutted, I just threw a regular ignition switch in to get her running. What were the other holes for? What was the gauge hole for? An ammeter? Hourmeter? Voltmeter? Or?

I can see that there's an ignition switch, and a light switch...but I've got five holes in the control panel area...what other switches did these machines have?

I've been digging through the pics, but can't really see enough detail or get enough of an angle to figure out what goes where.

The larger hole is for the Ammeter. One switch would probably have been for the lights, the second may have been for the auxiliary bumper mounted lights if it had them, but the other holes were probably all drilled out by someone during the life of the machine.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Ok, that helps. Thanks JP.

No bumpers left on this, and had to be rewired first...still haven't connected the headlights, and probably won't until it's more restored. Were cigarette lighter power points standard equipment on them?

I'm not sure if the cigarette lighters were standard or not, but the one on my Hustler 980 BIGFOOT was screwed threw a metal tab that was welded just below where the front seat is toward the driver's side.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I'm not sure if the cigarette lighters were standard or not, but the one on my Hustler 980 BIGFOOT was screwed threw a metal tab that was welded just below where the front seat is toward the driver's side.
    Mine has the same bracket welded below the seat too..

OK, thanks for the info, guys.

Ampmeter, 12v outlet (Cigarette), key, headlights, and choke...
    Because anything less isn't really "All-Terrain"

+ Reply to Thread