Hustler ATVs

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hustler ATVs

Hustler ATVs

Here is my Hustler 980 BIG FOOT. These machines had a deeper tub so they could fit 26" tires on a 12" rim. They have a stronger frame, front and rear bumpers with factory fog lights, and lower gearing than the standard Hustlers and this one which I just bought recently has a 694cc Briggs flat twin engine which were used from around 1982-1985. It will be really nice when I have it done and I will have pictures up soon. By the way, as for size this machine is a little bigger than a Max IV. If anyone else has some info on Hustlers it would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images

Jeff, you really do have quite the collection man. I love that you can have the 26" tires on there. Thanks for posting everything for us. by the way, I added the hustler forum so I moved this thread there.

Mike

Thanks Mike. Good call on moving the pics. This information is just a tiny bit of what I have. Wait until a week or so and see how much stuff will be on here, especially with all of the things from Mike C, Don K, and Dan R. Lets make this the best 6x6 site out there!

You guys will make this place awesome! Look what you have done in only one night. Speaking of which, it's past my bedtime

Thanks for creating this site! Im so excited about this. I probably should finish my lesson plans up and head off to bed too.

That is a sawweett hustler. What kinda tires you planning on running??

Thanks! The tires that are on it are the original equipment Goodyear 26x12x12 Super Terra Grip. I thought about going to a 28" mud tire but I think I'm just going to keep the 26's on there because they are great in mud and are very good in water as well. A lot of those mud tires give you little, if any water propulsion.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

A outlaw atv tire would actually provide alot of water propulsion, and be excellent in the mud.

+ Reply to Thread