6x6 Racing Results 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Fischer Free-for-All Class
    1 - Hydromike
    2 -
    3 - George
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 - Matt Oxender (Matt O.)
    8 - Nick Oxender (Nick O.)
    #? - Martin (Duck89) (It was Marty's first race; he needs to be up here!)
    DNF - Mike Stiles
    DNF- Jim Gerber
    Thanks for putting me up here Mike and for giving me that seat in the racer! I had a complete BLAST and was still smiling on the 3 hour drive home thinking about how fun that was! I'm not 100% of my finishing position, but I do believe that I was the last running machine to cross the line.
    -Attex ST/300/D - "The Duck." Family owned since the early '70's
    -Attex ST/300/D- Resto/mod project! (not yet started)
    -Attex 440 Thunderchief Racer (not yet started)
    -Attex ST/400 (not yet started)
    -Hustler 980 BIGFOOT- A work in progress (SOLD)
    -1999 Max Buffalo Truck (SOLD)
    -1989 Max IV - A Max four my kids. (In progress)

Mike:
    Me in all Attex
    Matt in Starcraft
    Mike & Michael in Max II

Thanks for the update(s)

Another super ATV racing weekend! It was great to see old friends and meet new ones, and put faces to some that we've only known over the web and phone lines. Q finished both his races: 2-stroke stock and free-for-all, but we don't know where he placed. I had some "technical problems" and ended up with three DNFs, but it was a blast all the same. At one point there were three dead machines in the infield and two of them were mine. .....you can see the race better from there anyway.

Anyway, thanks much to Bud and the Fisher crew for another great event!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

It sure was great seeing everyone again, Dad and I had a great time. Thanks again Bud for hosting this great event for us!
    I think I was 10th in the 2 stroke stock after a pretty good hit coming out of the bowl sent me into the infield.

Glad to hear all had a great time, would like to have made it but, next year i hope. Now guys lets see the pics and movies.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    No racing.... on the track anyway!
    Just out on the trails trying to get stuck and brake stuff, and succeeded a couple of times.

Good weather, Good time.
    Oh! and Jim, Good Beer!

When's the next Pine Laker?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

A few of us talked with Bud about another October event and he's open to the idea. As of right now, no date is set.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    A few of us talked with Bud about another October event and he's open to the idea. As of right now, no date is set.
    We have Busco October 11th, hopefully you can get a different weekend, just to piss my wife off!
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Highlights video on the way!!! I've put in about 14 hours into editing it, there was so much footage to go through. It has 2 hours to render out, and probably 9 hours to upload to YouTube. Why? It's a whooping 30 minutes of action!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Nick O.; 06-25-2013 at 02:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread