6x6 Racing Results 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2013

Here's some video of the 2-Stroke Modified race.

A special "Thank you" to HydroMike for helping me edit the last few moments of this video.

Banned

My youngest son, Jason ran my max ("with the overpriced carlisles") and won 2 stroke mod. My oldest son placed 2nd behind Hydro in free for all. Thanx to all for looking out for my OLD butt when the heat took my out. Glad I had BETTER replacements!!!!! Don't think they'll let me in the seat next year. I had a DNF in my NEW TOY in over 50,due to a broken fanbelt.

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-13-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Nice video George, sorry I was to preoccupied to stop and talk to you.

Frabbit was nice to see you guys again and congrats on the finishes, nice to see that old girl gettin it good.
    Hope somebody caught the free for all on wide angle video, some of the best racing I've seen.

Here's the highlights movie!
    HD may not be processed yet.

Fantastic job on that video Nick! You really put a great one together this time!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Great video Nick!
    Banned

Great job, Nick. Thanks for all the time & trouble.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Shoot- didn't see the first vid: Nice video, George!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Nice video, Nick and George, thanks for all the shots of the sick RIM (which is why it was on the rear camera ) Maybe I should just race the 503 Rotax Max next year.

+ Reply to Thread