6x6 Racing Results 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2013

Thanks Nick and George for all the hard work on the videos; they turned out great. The cover shot is exactly why I came in 5th in that race, darn it. I blew the bead after a few bad bounces off the table top. That darn thing tried to kill me AGAIN this year!

Oh, George.... that was Martin racing Alyssa's machine that goo'ed up your camera. He claims to be a rookie, but he's a pro at slinging mud....

Great Racing Weekend

A lot of firsts for "Team Sharkey" this year (not first places, but rather first time happenings) I completed my first actual race and came in second in the over 50 class (not due to any terrific driving skills, but rather surviving the war of attrition!) Brian was in the middle of the pack in the two stroke division before breaking a chain. (still can't get the huge smile off his face) He also completed several trail rides in the newly rebuilt Big Max without incident. (at one point I was heard complaining that I had nothing to fix )

So for the official results:
    Bob Sharkey (krahsb) in an attex second place over 50
    Brian Sharkey (N/A) in an attex DNF in two stroke division.
    We can't wait for next year.

Here is a video of the first ever "Night Race" Pretty Cool!

That was VERY cool. Glad you got it on video.

Keith.

Hey Bob, thanks for getting that on video. The beginning of that ride was so cool and made a lot of people's night. It is great to have it on video!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Very cool Bob!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post

Oh, George.... that was Martin racing Alyssa's machine that goo'ed up your camera. He claims to be a rookie, but he's a pro at slinging mud....
    Ooops!
    Banned

I threw the night ride on the track in the end of my video if anyone watched it until the end.

Does anyone know if we're going to see the pictures taken from the track?

That was really fun, about 10 ft. into it I thought about the Outlaw line up but was 20 machines behind Shawn.

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 12:50 PM.

ashtabula race

just wanted to say thanks too don ,mike, Joe,JP, drew and some others I sure I forgot .thanks being my first year had a great time appreciate all the help. thanks again tony

+ Reply to Thread