6x6 Racing Results 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2013

Cool. Thanks, G
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I am going to give Bud a call this week and see what he is.looking at for us to come back will post as soon as I find out
    Try and get it set up so there is some time between Busco and Ash. The more time we have to repair and recover, the better the turnout we will have at both events.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Do we want early september or later in october I see the phillipsburg rodeo is late this year let me know your thoughts

Can't we have both???

I think early September would be pimp. That gives a month for Busco. Plenty of wrenching time.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Early September!

My vote is October!!! I need time for my secret racer build shop to be done. Oops did I just post that????

Matt
    Attached Images
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    My vote is for September.
    Just a reminder...... Busco Beach is October 10-13 and a lot of us are planning on going.
    Don't make Pine Lake to close to those dates or you may leave a big group out.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    My vote is October!!! I need time for my secret racer build shop to be done. Oops did I just post that????

Matt
    That looks like a secret indoor test track Matt. Is that where you plan to run 195?

Quote Originally Posted by kghills View Post
    That looks like a secret indoor test track Matt. Is that where you plan to run 195?
    We are going to practice out drifting!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

+ Reply to Thread