6x6 challenge?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 challenge?

6x6 challenge?

Has anyone ever done anything like the top truck challenge but for amphibious vehicles?

Sorry I thought I had posted in the general section to start with

Some years ago I used to do 4x4 trials (for a long time) and it's crossed my mind a couple of times how trick it would be to put on a trial for these and 8x8's. Problem over here is there just isn't enough of them about.
    There seems to be a few more around now but not enough to stage a competition, shame really as it would also make a bit of a spectator sport, could be a good laugh.

I entered an Argo 750HDI in the endurance race at the Mud Nationals and the machine performed really well. That machine was a last minute deal as the custom vehicle I had intended to run the race with broke down that morning and required some extensive repairs.
    You may see that machine next year at the same event, if all goes according to plan.

I think it would be cool to get something like an all 6x6 and 8x8 event together to see what all people came up with and to push the boundaries of these machines

Quote Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
    I think it would be cool to get something like an all 6x6 and 8x8 event together to see what all people came up with and to push the boundaries of these machines
    Obviously you have never been riding with Tom (member egoperf). He is such a bad influence on me.....but damn it, if he can do it so can I.
    On the other hand, if he ends upon his top, I'm not trying it.

Good advice jim as always
    "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

"Theres the right way to do things, the wrong way to things, and the way everyone else does it"

Max II, 22 Inch Rawhides, Winch, 16hp Briggs Vanguard...My First AATV...

+ Reply to Thread