Need help attex fuel tank fitting and pick up missing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help attex fuel tank fitting and pick up missing

Need help attex fuel tank fitting and pick up missing

Looking for info on where I can find a fuel tank fitting for my attex chief, just. Picked it up as a project and fitting and pick up we're missing. It is a screw in fitting and looks to be 7/8 threads. Looking to buy one or make one, any help would be grat as she runs great and would like to keep the old tank if possible.

The pick up is just a piece of tygon tubing with a strainer on the end to weight it down to the bottom of the tank. You want to make it long enough to be able to hook it and pull it out of the fill hole to clean or replace the strainer.
    The fitting for the tank might be the same as a Max4 tank fitting, but I am not positive..

+ Reply to Thread