Mgxpert Consignors - Fraud Scam Scammers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mgxpert Consignors - Fraud Scam Scammers

Quote Originally Posted by guyfox View Post
    If it looks to good to be true then it probally is a scam.....and that looks to good to be true to me.....
    You know how the old greed factor kicks in sometime. You think maybe this is the deal of the century, guys wife got pregnant, wrecked truck or just needs some quick cash. Naww, that sort of thing never happens to me anyway.

[QUOTE=dzg;149516]Either the guy has no clue what that argo is worth...or hes a con man....if its legit then thats a hellacious deal. I would make initial contact through email and then see if you can get a phone number and make a cash transaction.
    I did the e-mail and the guy sent me the website address. They don't seem to have phones and the website says the Argo is stored at one of their "warehouses" and the only way to inspect it is to have it shipped to you. Money sent "up front" of course.

Even though it looks kinda fishy...i find it odd someone would use something as "obscure" as a 6x6 as bait.
    That bothers me too. Couldn't be that many people looking for one of these things. I guess selling 6x's and other small items would attract less attention from the Feds that Lear Jets would.

Thanks Mike for the info on the "multi-post button"!!!

Its a SCAM!!

I was looking for a boat and thought I had found one. However the price seemed to good to be true. Anyways began talking to individuals from Autoregal Transactions. I was told no money up front, they send the boat to my address, I inspect and then pay if happy. Shipping was free and they pay the duty into Canada. Wanted to have a surveyor check boat out first. Asked questions to have done and thats where things became clear. They told me the boat was sold. I went n line and did a transaction anyways, just to see. Well it was there, received a transaction number and an invoice how to pay a downpayment of $2900. Even got a phone call (never answered)

Turns out the phone number is a google number. The web site for company does look very legit. I sent them a lengthy e-mail with questions and all I got in return was...the item is sold. I was able to get the address for them in Georgia. Googled it.....comes back to a UPS Store, not a warehouse as they indicated.

I am convinced Autoregal is a SCAM. Too bad, nice boat great price. And no I am not out one penny

Cheers

Not sure if your interested in a Max IV or not but I ran across a heckuva a deal on one in TN recently. If your interested I can send you the guys number,,

Jason
    2015 Argo frontier EFI Camo. 4000lb vortex winch with synthetic rope. 3.3 trans.

~1998 Max IV (SN 14428) on 26" TRU Power tires, winch with synthetic rope, rear seat moved back 5 inches, flip top rear seat with storage underneath, 55 lb thrust trolling motor, #24 marine Battery and a bilge pump just in case.-sold

Quote Originally Posted by jtb51b View Post
    Not sure if your interested in a Max IV or not but I ran across a heckuva a deal on one in TN recently. If your interested I can send you the guys number,,

Jason
    Thanks Jason-I got a Max 4 a few weeks ago. Just put a 3000# Superwinch on it and am trying to get it completely checked out for a Labor Day ride at Boggs and Boulders.

These guys are the scum of all Scammers. I made this thread a sticky and renamed it for better search engine results so that anyone searching online for information about whether or not mgxpert consignors is a fraud or legit could hopefully find it. They are definitely a fraud, 100% scam and not legit. Someone (a member here?) sent me an email today. They were looking at a boat for sale with mgxpert consignors. Mgexpert consignors sent them a link to this thread, only it wasn't this exact thread. They had copied this entire webpage, set up a new domain and hosted a modified version of 6x6 World. They changed everyone's comments to make them look legit. They also found my profile and photoshopped me in the thread saying good things about their company since I was listed as the admin. It's amazing how much time and effort they put into making their scam seem legit.

I don't want to link to their fake site so that it doesn't get any more attention (web traffic) than it deserves but I did want to post here for anyone else that is trying to evaluate whether or not they should do business with these guys. DON'T. Here are some screenshots of the fake site they set up to look like 6x6 World. Compare it to this thread that you are reading right now and see how they changed things. I just took several screen shots and didn't merge them together so please forgive the choppiness of the images below:

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Any deal that cannot be done with cash in person is a scam. Never wire money. Never allow them your bank account #s. You will be robbed and may never be able to recoup the money. Banking laws are outdated....and the banks don't care about you!
    I feel victimized! How they can change my comments to get an endorsement from me......

I stand by my original comment. Do the deal in person with cash, or go to the bank and get the check directly from them(if you are selling). Fake checks are an old scam too.
    Selling things on craigslist attracts the scammers also. I haven't figured out all the angles, but, buying or selling, if it seems fishy you can bet it is. RUN AWAY

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    When you attempt to "Reply" or click anything on the other FAKE site it takes you back to the REAL 6x6world.com.
    They went to a lot of trouble to perpetuate their FRAUD SCAM.
    Mgxpert is a scam
    The more tags you put in messages, the more people that use a search engine will find!
    Like Jim says, use cash.
    -
    There are FAKE MONEY ORDERS and CASHIERS CHECKS out there.
    If you accept one as payment, it's your tough luck.
    Meet at your bank and have the bank verify it right then, now it's the banks fault.
    Last edited by PlumCrazy; 08-29-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

Wow Mike! Great detective work there finding the fake site. I am amazed that somebody would go to this much trouble for such a small amount of money. Especially for a piece of equipment that has a following measured in the thousands instead of the millions. Seems like the feds or some state attorney generals would be interested in this.

I can't take any credit, I was given the information via email and just passed it along. I was just speaking with the gentleman that gave me the information earlier tonight via email and he was thinking about contacting the Attorney General's office in WV where their business is listed. Even though these guys are most likely not in WV or the US, it can't hurt. I recommended also filing a complaint through the ICCC division of the FBI here https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. In the past I have had to use their site to report fraud and they were actually very responsive.

Yesterday, I mentioned editing this thread for better search engine results and it has already started to work. If you search for mgxpert consignors, this thread is listed as number three in Google. If you add a third keyword such as fraud, we are number one. Hopefully anyone searching online to find out if these guys are legit or not will see this thread and realize what a scam this "company" is running.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!

Scamvoid says it's a Russian IP

The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

+ Reply to Thread