Mgxpert Consignors - Fraud Scam Scammers

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Mgxpert Consignors - Fraud Scam Scammers

Threaded View

Mgxpert Consignors - Fraud Scam Scammers

Note from Admin: This thread was made a sticky because mgxpert consignors are some of the shadiest scammers out there. Read this thread that you are in and then jump to this post (http://www.6x6world.com/forums/ebay-...tml#post152434) for more information on why you shouldn't do business with them.

I apologize to Mike if I've posted in the wrong place here. I've been looking for an AATV close to my house for sale. Ran up on a couple close by on a Google search. They were both priced too cheap I thought, but what the heck, it's only an e-mail. Anyway on one of them I get an e-mail back from this outfit...............http://www.eautomotors-traders.com/.........Just doesn't seem right to me. I was wondering if anybody else had heard of them or done any business with them. The 2nd machine I inquired about was answered by a Air Force Master Sgt in New Jersey. Would ship it free, 5 day inspection, promised all kinds of wonderful stuff. I checked the IP addresses of both mails and they both originated in Mountain View CA. Seems like a large coincidence to me. The automotors bunch has a nice website but apparently can't afford phones. I couldn't find any listed to them. I also did a Google search, no dice, and a Better Business Bureau search, again no luck. Anyway, If anybody thinks this bunch is legit, let me know, if they aren't I wanted to get the word out so nobody here got stuck.
    Last edited by Mike; 08-27-2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: edited thread title and made a sticky for others to see