Fall ashtabula September 13-15, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Fall ashtabula September 13-15, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    after talking to Little G for about 2 hours today, I realize my bicycle riding days are over. Can't give up anymore weekends at Pine Lake, even during football season!!!!! Wish I could have been there but the DOC said I was healing well and I shouldn't need surgery (whew)! Sorry I missed everyone, but plan on seeing you all next June OR for the ice race. Guess we found a new Race Director for a few years...... Little G, you know how it goes, the ones that do successful work tirelessly get STUCK. You've been spearheading with Bud for a year and a half PLEASE keep going.
    Mike you were very missed. Thank you very much for the sausage,(I think lol)

it was a great weekend as always... Thanks to bud and little G for putting the fall event together, great friends, weather, track conditions
    and nice turn out. Keep it rolling & the rubber side down.lol Take care to everyone and see yinz all real soon.
    p.s. the rest of the gerber's all say hello... and they will try & make it next trip.

As I'm unloading all this muddy stuff in the rain, I'm thinking of what a great time we had the last few days. Personally, the weekends at Pine Lake are about the most fun I have all year, and I think that goes for at least a few others. Thanks to Bud, Bill and the Fischer Cycle crew for having us and to Little G for getting the thing organized. I'm hoping we had a good enough turnout so Bud will consider holding two race events a year. It was great to see everyone again- hope the ones that didn't make it this time can be there in June.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Well put Don, we need to second that! Jr and I pulled in to house 1:30am today, and got up for school with no prob. He said Dad you had a great on Sat. I must say it was!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    As I'm unloading all this muddy stuff in the rain, I'm thinking of what a great time we had the last few days. Personally, the weekends at Pine Lake are about the most fun I have all year, and I think that goes for at least a few others. Thanks to Bud, Bill and the Fischer Cycle crew for having us and to Little G for getting the thing organized. I'm hoping we had a good enough turnout so Bud will consider holding two race events a year. It was great to see everyone again- hope the ones that didn't make it this time can be there in June.
    Ditto-ditto-ditto!

The ride home took forever.....it was worth it!

Thanks to the guys in the pits and especially all who were behind the scenes.
    Banned

Another Fun Weekend

Brian and I had another fun weekend. Thanks to Bud and his crew for making these weekends available to us. Special thanks to Bill and Tony for all their help with our bent axle. Thanks to the Hydromike towing service for pulling me out of the mud pit. (I'm still wondering who put that mud pit so close to the track! )
    See everyone in June (if not sooner)

Bob

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:29 PM.

Woulda been funner with you & Whipper there, Bridget!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread