Argo Magnum vs Muskeg

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Argo Magnum vs Muskeg

That looked like an awesome place to ride. I could only get the 1st and 4th vid to play, maybe I have a bad connection out here in the bush right now. Lots of water there. We have wet trails right now too, but just from a few large storms. Mostly we've had good weather this summer.

RD

Is that the trail into Saganash Lake??

You bet!!! Very observant. At one point in the second or third video I actually refer to it. I see you're from Moosonee, I assume you've been to Saganash? Glad I had the tracks, would have been tough going without them. Not many fresh machine tracks due to the condition of the trail.

Cheers.

KDG

I lived in Kap for 8 years and know the area fairly well.
    John Miller

Very nice! Those tracks are amazing!!!
    Alaska floating atvs group on face book. Fixing help and trail rides!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alaska.AATVs/

85ish Argo 8x8 geo metro engine, hdi axles and 3 bearings per axle.

78 ford bronco... 460 lockers.... "Alaskan tow vehicle"

ATV = Alaska Terain Vehicle

Great Videos!!

Fun Videos hdg...looks like everyone was having a really great time together...your 8x8 is awesome and looks like its pretty unstoppable out there...looks pretty well thought out for your application...great to see you on here and welcome to the site....thanks for sharing your adventures and fun with all of us :-)

tim

The tracks are working out great Tim, thanks for all the assistance. Really like the synthetic bearing/extensions on the back axle too.

The pro-series tracks have truly transformed this classic (read: old ) machine. Best investment on the magnum yet. I highly recommend both upgrades.

For my application, I think I've got this machine pretty much where I want it - for now. However, part of the fun of these machines is the tweeking that we get to do on them. That's half the fun.

The only problem now is that my son wants his own (he's 6! RD, I blame you partly for that, I made the mistake of showing him a couple of your videos).

Here's a short one of him driving the magnum with his uncle and I the day I got the tracks. He's since found he likes going through mud a lot more now! Won't be hard getting him out moose hunting this fall...

Cheers.

KDG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS2J...layer_embedded
    Last edited by kdg; 08-16-2013 at 04:22 PM.

I think RD will probably agree..."the very best accessory for an AATV is another one"...lol

Luv the videos!

tim

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 11:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread