Argo Magnum vs Muskeg

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Argo Magnum vs Muskeg

Argo Magnum vs Muskeg

Hey everyone,

Finally got a chance to video my tracked argo magnum this past weekend. Hope you enjoy it.

I've had the Adair 14.5 inch pro-series for a little more than a month and they are now dialed in and absolutely impressive. First Adairs up here as far as I know. Installed HD bearings at the back axles for strength and added Adair synthetic bearings (total of 2.5 inches) as well for good measure. Won't be long before the rest are upgraded as well - something to do after moose season.

Lot's of guys running avengers/HDIs with argo rubber tracks in the muskeg up here (northern Ontario). Can't wait to see how they stack up - hopefully they can keep up, would be a shame to have to pull them through!

I have couple more videos to post of a fishing trip to a remote northern lake through some good muskeg, but figured I'd give this one a shot first to make sure it works before posting more.

Take care.

KDG

Last edited by Mike; 08-12-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: embedded video by using full link

Looks unstoppable. Thanks for posting the video.

Great video. Looks like an awesome place to ride.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

Wow! Awesome video! Very impressive performance by your Argo Magnum! That was some nasty looking Muskeg and you machine made that awful stuff look like a cake walk!

Tracks make it all look so easy, lol. Nice little trail, it looks almost familiar.

RD

Nasty trail. We have a few spots like this wre we go but this looks worse.

Thanks for the feedback folks. RD, couple thousand kms East of you but there sure are some similarities in the ground from what I've seen in your videos.

The trail shown above is actually a cross country ski trail right across from the house. Looks a lot different in the winter covered in several feet of snow.

The next few videos are of myself, my son, my nephew and my brother-in-law going into a remote walleye lake up here. Quads can normally make it to this lake, but we've had so much rain this summer that right now it's tracked AATV only. It's about a 5 mile ride in with water/mud/muskeg the whole way.

Cheers.

KDG
    Last edited by kdg; 08-13-2013 at 07:47 PM.

thanks Mike. Got it.

KDG

Looks like fun was had by all the "kids playing in the mud".....Great vids....keep them coming...
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Yes the young kids and the not so young ones had smiles on the entire day. we even caught a few nice walleye to boot despite some high winds. Came close to getting bogged down a few times but the old girl just kept chugging through.

Kdg

+ Reply to Thread