10" wheels????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10" wheels????

10" wheels????

I wanted to hear everyone thoughts on running 10" wheels on my 945hk I am removing the hubs with the 5x4.5 bolt pattern and installing 4x110mm hubs all the way around so I can use more common atv wheels so pro's con's???

My main concern would be a quality bead lock. John Deere uses a klock 5 bolt 10" rim. You may want to just consider their rims rather than swapping everything over. You nailed the advantage...more options. The disadvantage would come if you ran a 21" or 22" tire. You would be loosing sidewall. My guess is your booing to run a 25" tire, which would provide which would be slightly better than a 22" tire on an 8"rim for ride quality due to a bigger sidewall.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

yes sir I am planning to run 25x11x10 mud lights if my math is right there should be 6.325 side wall cushion with 3 psi as far as beadlocks I am going to be doing some chin scratching on this one but I do know a man with a water jet table?????

I have 10 " polaris rims with 24" gators for my 950. Recstuff has a 10" x 6", 5 on 4.5" wheel very reasonably priced. If i had this to do over i would consider them as the gators are very flat when compared to the original rawhides. The skinnier wheel may be the way to go.
    Last edited by 6 WHEELS OR BUST; 08-13-2013 at 10:35 PM.

this is my thoughts after talking to some folks last night I can run the 4x110mm front rims which are 8" wide roughly and I will have no problem with rubbing on the tub granted my foot print will be a little narrower but that could help in trail riding

+ Reply to Thread