6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

Time to ride! We'll be dusting off our amphibs and getting muddy in Laurel, Indiana at Haspin Acres off road park on the weekend of November 1,2, and 3. This park is just a little ways east of the Badlands park but I have somehow managed to miss every ride so far at Haspin. This will be my first time there and everyone says it's the best place to ride. Haspin has very relaxed rules and they allow night riding, so plan to be on a midnight ride!

Everyone is welcome to join us no matter what you ride... we'll even allow Argos! Mark your calendars and check out the Haspin website at Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana .
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Brrr, Pray for a warm November.

Rules say riding is dawn to dusk??? Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana
    Just over a 4 hour drive for me......I'll be there, weather permitting of course.

I am off that weekend,and as long as it stays that way I definitely want to do this ride.I too have been to Badlands several times and never been to Haspin Acres.I am marking it on the calendar right now.

Quote Originally Posted by thebuggyman1 View Post
    Brrr, Pray for a warm November.

Rules say riding is dawn to dusk??? Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana
    Just over a 4 hour drive for me......I'll be there, weather permitting of course.
    There aren't any rules at Haspin. I think alcohol is the only thing. We used to ride until 4 am all the time and this place, it's the coolest ATV park I've ever been to.

Weather permitting? Should we bring panties just in case?

sounds like fun, I will try and make it.

I remember the last night ride we went on.Flat nasty gets REAL dark when you kill the lights and shut off all the machines.We left at like 10:00 pm. and didnt get back to the cabin till after 2:00 am.(mainly because we didnt have a clue where we were)(LOST).We passed the cabin at least once and didnt even know it,good times with Roger,Brandon,Rick,and the Midwest AATV bunch.Eddie

twinlakemike,I was just up to Fremont this spring on buisness,looked like great terrain for amphibious vehicles.Hope you get to make the ride.

last time we was there ,was a bad wreck and I think they had to air lift him out , we seen the quad ,it was so tore up you could not tell what it was

Who's all going??

1. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Going to try to make it at least Saturday,Got to get a hitch and wiring kit on the wifes new Liberty or I wont be able to pull my trailer.Eddie

+ Reply to Thread