6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Ride at Haspin Acres - Laurel, Indiana - November 1,2,3, 2013

Iam going to give them a call and see if I can get us a deal on the rates for the weekend. I will let everyone know what I find out. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

I am really looking forward to this one. My last good 6x6 ride was way back in March at the Mud Nationals. Looking forward to riding with those we missed at the last Badlands ride. I'll be bringing at least one friend I hope, a Polaris Sportsman, and a Max IV if plans work out.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

The Mudd-Ox / Max crew will be there!!! We will also bring a few 6x6 racers to try out the track for a possible new venue for the upcoming 6x6 racing circuit!!!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    The Mudd-Ox / Max crew will be there!!! We will also bring a few 6x6 racers to try out the track for a possible new venue for the upcoming 6x6 racing circuit!!!

Matt
    Trail riding and testing racers? Count me in. I have a little clutch work to sort out before I do my motor swap on the Blackbird.

Keith.

ADAIR TRACKS, WITHOUT 'EM YOUR JUST SPINNING YOUR WHEELS
    REMEMBER KIDS, THE FIRST "A" in AATV STANDS FOR AMPHIBIOUS

I'm planning to make this ride, we are camping right

I just got off the phone with Sam from Haspin, he was telling me about the track. It is a mile long, he said he doesn't have any races go on that weekend, so we can play all weekend on the track so bring your racers. If I let him know how many are going he will save a place down by the pond.
    Here's a link for Haspin Haspin Acres | Off-Road & Motocross Park in Laurel, Indiana

Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Who's all going??
    1. Cougar
    2. MaxRules
    3. thebuggyman1
    4. eddieb1965
    5. Matt O.
    6. locolouie
    7. kghills
    8. twinlakemike

I'll see if my schedule allows. Fall ride at haspin is tough to pass up!

Just realized my avatar is from Haspin!

I'll probably tag along with Keith and Luke(strokerstang86) and bring my Grizzly. I met some of you guys back in April 2012 at The Walters Ranch in Missouri. Remember these two machines?
    Possible future 6x6 owner

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass View Post
    I'll probably tag along with Keith and Luke(strokerstang86) and bring my Grizzly. I met some of you guys back in April 2012 at The Walters Ranch in Missouri. Remember these two machines?
    Sounds like fun, Cutlass! I think you and Keith were the only two to roll your machines at Walter's Ranch, so we will be expecting another big show from you Haspin! I will also have a Sportsman along with my amphib so you won't be the only quad in the group.

Walter's Ranch April 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9glzmJu1dc
    Last edited by MaxRules; 10-06-2013 at 06:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread