Jumpingjack trailer tents

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jumpingjack trailer tents

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    They are all made in China now, will not buy them. I

lewis

No more ChiCom gear for my excursions into the Capitalist outdoors either.

Amphibious tent trailer

Ray (Bw6) introduced me to Cam the owner of Argo of London On. and they had the coolest Argoamphibious trailer modified to be a tent trailer there . As finished as it looked I think it could easily be converted back into a utility trailer if needed . It would get you off the ground . It is hard to explain it is something you just got to see .
    Very impressive and innovative
    If Cam is on this Board he should post pictures of it

I really liked Cam’s Argo dealership, Argo is his main line and he could even offer test rides to serious buyers. I am over 3 Hrs away and it would be worth the trip when I need something.
    Even the trailer you pull behind your car for you Argo is amphibious.
    Last edited by Robio_8x8; 04-13-2008 at 08:02 AM.
    Why do we waste tax money on bridges and roads when we can all just drive AATVs

Tent Material

Hi Lewis, I went to local guy who sews up tarps for retractable dump box covers and other 18 wheeler stuff. If I remember about $300 for everything, including the awning and a dressing area (removed). The material is very strong but light.

Amen! Us capitalist have to stick together.

lewis

Thanks Bushwacker. I'll check out some of this material.

lewis

Thanks for the input. I would really like to see this unit. Iwill try t o contact him.

Thanks again.
    Lewis
    Last edited by Mike; 04-13-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts

Hi Lewis,
    I see you are in hot pursuit of the trailer idea. Hold on a short time and I will have a Jumping jack trailer at the shop you can look at and get all the measurements from. As far as the trailer top heavy part, I dont beleave that is an issue with the wide axle base and especially with the low center of gravity your argo Avenger has. Have a great day and where ever we go we Argo!

Ken

Thanks Pal.

Just what the doctor ordered. Glad to hear from you.
    Going to get muddy
    lewis

+ Reply to Thread