Looking for a group to ride with In Texas

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a group to ride with In Texas

Looking for a group to ride with In Texas

Hello everyone,
    My family and I are looking for a group to ride with and make some friends that share some same interests. We are planning a trip to river run mudstock weekend Oct 3rd-6th. We are also wanting to find a active group that rides as often as possible. We have multiple atvs and a camper and don't mind traveling.
    Shoot me a MSG thanks

Bobby
    Last edited by Mike; 08-17-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: moved thread from Argo forum to Local 6x6 World Members forum

Ok. Can get some peeps over there by then for a ride.

Hi,

I'm in the process of rebuilding a Hustler 900. I should have it trail ready just after the first of the year. I'm just outside of Dallas. Keep me in mind. My email is maddadpostal@dishmail.net and my cell is 972-841-1580. Thanks Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bspears View Post
    Hello everyone,
    My family and I are looking for a group to ride with and make some friends that share some same interests. We are planning a trip to river run mudstock weekend Oct 3rd-6th. We are also wanting to find a active group that rides as often as possible. We have multiple atvs and a camper and don't mind traveling.
    Shoot me a MSG thanks

Bobby

You posted that you have multiple atv's, but what about 6x6's and 8x8's? I have a Max IV 6x6 and an Argo 6x6 ,and I'm up for a group ride too. Been getting some good rain fall there lately ,and this should make for some really good mud rides at River Run atv park. You won't find a better atv park that's more suited for amphibs than River Run atv park in Ark, La, or Tx. They have some awesome places to ride there if you own an amphib.

Sorry been away for work for a bit, I have(1) Argo avenger with Adair tracks and a Argo conquest with Adair tracks (2) 4x4 4 wheelers and (1) can-am commander 1000 we have an rv spot reserved at river run for the November mudoholic convention I will post site# tomorrow.

Thanks Bobby

Bspears

If nothing comes up for me when this event is held , I'll try to meet you there. With your Argo's , my Argo ,and my friends Argo and Max 6x6's this will make about 6-7 machines. Did you make it to the Mud Stock event at River Run park on Oct. 2-6?
    Last edited by mudbug3; 10-09-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Could not get a rv spot for the oct, but we already paid for this spot and I took off work so no stopping this time
    Site is "rv shady pines 35" look forward to riding with y'all I'm going to bring plenty of steaks for the grill !!!!

We are headed out this Thursday to river run it looks like its going to be cold (for us Texans anyway) Taking hdi with Adair tracks, a quad, and maybe the conquest with Adair tracks

+ Reply to Thread