Electronic Fuel Pump needed

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

Thread: Electronic Fuel Pump needed

Threaded View

Electronic Fuel Pump needed

I found with my new 23 hp engine that it doesn't start right away. It takes alot to get it started but once started during the day it starts mostly the rest of the day real easy. After speaking with a mechanic he had me pull the gas line off of the engine and turn it over. NO gas coming out within the first 30 seconds. He said that I should put in a electric fuel pump. Does anybody else out there run an electric fuel pump on their engine?
    Last edited by wheeler; 08-28-2013 at 08:14 PM.